I feel Slovenia 2023 Bled International Regatta
I FEEL SLOVENIA Bled International Regatta will take place from 9 – 11 June 2023.
Memories from this years I Feel Slovenia Bled International Regatta. See you next year!
The Slovenian Rowing Federation and the Organizing Committee have taken numerous steps to ensure that the International Regatta are conducted in a sustainable manner. These measures will significantly reduce our carbon footprint and help to promote environmental awareness and responsibility among our participants and spectators. Among other things, we have committed ourselves to taking the following measures:
– We will use two electric vans for transportation in the vicinity of the lake;
– A third of all escort vehicles on the water will be electrically powered;
– Parking will not be allowed along the lakeshore;
– We are promote riding bicycles (special rental offers) and arriving at the venue on foot;
– The implementation of the Regatta will involve the local population and service providers, local societies and volunteers from the local rowing club.
The Rowing Federation of Slovenia is also a proud owner of Water from the Tap certificate, thus joining the group of environmentally conscious organizations that strive to protect the environment and human health.
Slovenia is thrilled to welcome all spectators of the 2023 International Regatta to explore our beautiful country. With its picturesque landscapes, stunning natural wonders, and rich cultural heritage, Slovenia offers a plethora of exciting experiences for visitors to enjoy. Whether you’re looking to hike in the Julian Alps, explore the charming streets of Ljubljana, or indulge in our delicious local cuisine, Slovenia has something for everyone. We hope you take the time to explore and make unforgettable memories during your visit. Welcome to Slovenia!